Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Stop Friday October: Recaps and Pictures

What can I say? This month's First Stop Friday was a huge success, with amazing sets by both The Bell Beat and Timothy Monger State Park. The Sh! Mob, the projected images and messages posted by audience members, was ridiculously fun, and I totally wish I had thought of it. The last minute goodie bags filled with a 90s CD, bouncy eyball, silly bandz and Mentos seemed to go over well. The audience was LARGE, and that's not just by library standards. I narrowly avoided crying when giving my final thank yous, mostly due to my intense fear of embarrassment, but I'll tell you, it was a close one.

Here's a video!



Please enjoy these pictures!

The Bell Beat









Timothy Monger State Park
















No comments:

Post a Comment