Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Stop Friday Reminder

This Friday, become part of a new tradition! First Stop Fridays at the Ferndale Library. October's bands are Timothy Monger State Park and The Bell Beat. The Bell Beat have a really cool visual experience in store for us, which you can read about it here. Be sure you have your phone all charged up so you can take pictures at the show and go ahead and put pics [at] thebellbeat [dot] com in your contacts right now. Timothy Monger State Park has a new album coming out, and frankly I'm giddy about it. I'm also giddy to have Tim play the library. His other band, Great Lakes Myth Society is sorta the reason this whole local music obsession exists for me, so to have him play, well it's kind of a dream come true. Join me and possibly see me cry, on Friday, October 1st. Doors at 6:30 PM. 222 E. Nine Mile Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment