Monday, August 9, 2010

Guess Who's Back...Back Again...

After a week away, part of which I spent in Yellowstone National Park, I'm refreshed and ready to lay some local music and library news on you. As you may have heard, I'm starting a monthly showcase for local bands at the library. First Stop Fridays will be held at the Ferndale Public Library (222 E. Nine Mile Road) from 6:30-8:30 PM the first Friday of each month. Start your weekend out right with a free show in our beautiful new building. Any bands interested in playing should contact Kelly at k.d.bennett79@gmail.com or 248-547-6008.

Also, who's excited about Fucking Awesome Fest? I am! Lots of bands I haven't had the time to see recently, all in one place...that I can walk to! Go here for more information

Soon, and by that I mean within the next few days, I'll be putting out a huge stack of new CDs for check out. Keep an eye out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment