Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey Local Bands! Play the Ferndale Public Library!

So yeah, I started handing these out, and Jeff Milo posted it over at his new FPL blog, The Ferndale Public Library Observer. It's official: I'm planning a monthly local music showcase at the library. Those of you who attended our preview party know that the sound in the Multipurpose Room was pretty impressive. Well, that's where this biz will occur. A Friday per month (still deciding which one) after library hours (6:30 - 8:30 PM) the library will turn into a music venue, with a difference. Enjoy local bands in a new and different kind of place. It's not a bar or club or meat market. It's YOUR library. Where you go to discover new things.

If you have a band, and you're interested in doing this, please send me an email with the following subject "YOUR BAND NAME at the Ferndale Public Library". I can't wait to get this going!

Stay tuned for my review of Echofest!

No comments:

Post a Comment