Monday, March 15, 2010

Back in the Saddle

After a much needed break, I'm back! Let's see what's going on around town this week.

This Thursday is another Science Rocks event at the Detroit Science Center. Another Science Rocks event that I can't go to. :(

That, won't however, keep me from telling you to go! First of all, the lineup is amazing. Electric Firebabies, Darling Imperial, Prime Ministers and Silverghost. Secondly, SCIENCE. I love science and anything that gets people excited about it makes me happy. Go get there early and explore all the great stuff the Detroit Science Center has to offer, eat some astronaut ice cream and then rock out to some of the best bands in the area!

I am going to this on Saturday. I love Tim Monger's solo stuff, and even more so with a full band (trumpet!). I had been meaning to see Old Empire and Lac La Belle during Blowout, but we know how that worked out. So, I think this will be a good way to spend your Saturday night. Plus, the Arctic Cafe (will the name change in spring?) behind the Lager House has some kick-ass food. The burgers are awesome. I dare you to order a game hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment