Friday, December 18, 2009

Other stuff to do....

Yeah, so I'm a bit partial towards Mittenfest. I fully admit it. But there are a ton of things going on in the next few weeks that I feel I should tell you about. Here are two of them!

2nd Annual Benefit for Rotaract



You know I love me some Chris Bathgate. Plus its a benefit! And it's tomorrow! Forget Christmas shopping at 10 PM for last minute stocking stuffers. Listen to some sweet music and help keep some kids warm this winter.

















8th Annual Detroit Sounds and Spirits Olde-Fashioned Holiday Spectacular



This one kind of seems like a no-brainer and now that I know what day it's actually happening, I'm probably going to be there. In years past, this has been a frenzy of holiday cheer with multiple stages, quick changes and awesome performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment