Monday, December 21, 2009

Here's some old pictures

I've finally gotten around to resizing and tweaking my pictures from The Recital's last show. Here's hoping Santa brings me some photography gadgets so I can expand my repertoire and technique. Or a car. Yeah Santa, a car would be good.

I know every blogger lives to make their top ten of the year list. I'm here to tell you not to expect one from this chick. I have a hard time doing those things, and I haven't prepared anything. But if December 27th rolls around and I'm cozy in my apartment thinking all things 2009, I might eke out a few things. What you can probably expect is that sometime shortly after the new year, I will put up a list of things I'd like to improve in the blog and the local music collection. I might want suggestions, so get ready to participate!

Anyhow, on to the pictures.

The Recital














Thunderbirds Are Now!
















Zoos of Berlin













No comments:

Post a Comment