Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Hangover

I hope no one else was prepared to go back to work today. And by prepared, I actually mean, prepared. Like have all the stuff they need to do their job. Because that's where I stand today. That's why you get a photo-less blog today good readers.

On Wednesday, I drove to Ann Arbor to see Great Lakes Myth Society, The High Strung and Zoos of Berlin. It was an awesome show and I got lots of pictures which I will post in the next day or two. I even got video of GLMS lapsing into "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" in between songs. I'm going to try my hand at some sound editing before I subject you to that, so keep an eye out.

The next big thing on the horizon (in my opinion) is Mittenfest. This is a four day festival held in Ypsilanti's own Elbow Room December 31st through January 3rd that benefits 826 Michigan. I went to this thing every day last year and it was an amazing mix of the variety Michigan's music scene has to offer. So here's my official opinion on this year's Mittenfest: Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment