Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009: Four minutes!

Four minutes from now...will be the day of the library's open house. Can you tell I'm nervous? Please come to it! I'm not reminding anymore, I'm begging. I want this thing to be a success so badly I can taste it. We got an 80-watt PA system today that should make things fabulous for our bands. And we'll have it for any other shows we might decide to have.

Please take a look at the newly updated local music list up there in the right corner. Also, if you're interested in receiving a monthly email about what's new in the library's music collection, put your email and name in the form down there on the right.

So, I guess that's it. Stop in, have some delicious canapes from Christine's Cuisine, listen to High-Speed Dubbing and the Motor City Midwives and visit us at our information stations tomorrow night from 7-9 PM!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment