Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009: The Talk of Woodward

Happy Friday everyone!


I come bearing a link to the first print article about the FPL's local music collection! Here's a pdf.

I really want to thank Jeremy Selweski from the Woodward Talk for doing a fabulous job on this. Also thanks to Scott Dunkerley (X! Records and The Frustrations) and Justin Walker (Electric Firebabies and High Speed Dubbing) for talking to Jeremy about the library. It's good to have artists interested in this. I have had a few people come in and say they read the article, which is exactly what it was meant to do!



Since I'm here, I might as well tell you to come out to the Lager House tonight for a free show! It also happens to be my best friend's birthday, so come out and see some awesome music and tell my friend happy birthday!

See you Monday!

K

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Awesome ideas all around. I am excited to see what happens with the Ferndale Public Library and the music scene and look forward to reading more here!

    ReplyDelete